LLOYD’S OF LONDON BROKER
Commercial Insurance Broker Opportunity
You will work very closely with our experienced Brokers who will support and nurture you. Client accounts will require service through the renewals process. This could include administration, cross-selling, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation as required. As you can see, the role is highly varied and will help to broaden your understanding of the insurance industry.
To be successful and make this role your own; you will have experience of working with clients and colleagues; demonstrate excellent customer service and the ability to negotiate.
There is also a training opportunity for Chartered Insurance Institute Accreditations.
- In partnership with our experienced Brokers, you will focus entirely on the support needs of your clients. This is why you will be a first class communicator and have the customer needs at the centre of your actions.
- The role will mean creating renewal documents, handling mid-term adjustments and designing new quotes for customers. Strong administration skills will show us your true potential.
- A key part of your role is to ensure all client details are recorded accurately and entered onto internal systems quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes and consistent with GDPR.
- You should possess organisational excellence within the workplace, as your role will be about ensuring cover is in place by renewal date to meet your client needs. This will allow you to demonstrate your exceptional time keeping ability and your practical approach to multi-tasking.
- Day to day you will look after Insurer queries for your clients’ policies, assist your clients with their queries relating to existing policies and liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- You will handle account and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers on time – Prepare Invoices, Registers and other documentations.
- Understand and apply legal and regulatory policies as required, whilst aligning with LUK’s Professional Standards and the Financial Conduct Authority.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to A-Level/Graduate (A-Level minimum) with 1-2 years insurance experience.
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s.
- We’re looking for you to be able to evidence rapport-building experience along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and to have strong customer service focus.
- Are you risk aware in handling customer information? Are you able to identify potential risk/issues and seek advice/consultation when required by using due diligence? Do you have strong planning and analytical skills along with accuracy and attention to detail?
- Eligible to work in the UK?
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com addressed to the HR Manager.